Code of Ethics
Capital Hills is committed to conducting business with the highest standards of ethics and complying with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Our Code of Ethics covers:
1. Defining acceptable behaviors in the dynamic business environment.
2. Promoting higher standards of industry practices.
3. Providing a benchmark for staffs for self-assessment.
4. Establishing a framework for professional behaviors and responsibilities.
5. Treating it as a mark of occupational maturity.
At Capital Hills, the need for ethical principles in a business environment is as important as the need for ethical principles in the entire society. The code of ethics makes our people more pleasant and productive; it also increases the sense of community among staff with common values and mission.